Thursday, December 23, 2010

The BFF

It's Thank You Day again!  Today the lucky recipient is... my BFF!


She is the best friend I have ever had.  The girl with the look, the smile, the shyness that makes her "die of embarrassment" whenever we go out in public.  But no matter how embarrassing I am, she still braves the shopping trips, church events, birthday parties and even the family get-togethers! Either she is a "slow learner" or I'm more important to her than the opinion of strangers.


She makes me want to be a better person.  She is a living example of an awesome woman of God.  The kind of chick you want at your party.  The kind of chick you want planning your party!  The modest chick, who takes a compliment and says thank you while she blushes.  I want to be just like her.... almost!  We go well together and I am so glad that somewhere along the way I ended up living in her spare room.  She has the most calming influence on me (like Jasper in Twilight).  She's the one with the level head, the one with great ideas, the one with the words of encouragement.  She is brilliant, awesome, funny, beautiful, quiet (whatever), intelligent and (in my book this is a compliment) sensible except when she's silly!  


I know she would do almost anything for me, because she has done almost anything for me.  She is always at the other end of the phone (and now the house).  She is always herself.  I love her to bits!  I thank God for her everyday!!! I am always in awe that God decided to throw us together but I think it was a great idea!


So, Thanks Joey!  I love ya almost as much as I love your lasagne! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!