Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day!

Check out the Christmas Haul! I also received photos of children nos 1-6 and the family but for the sake of anonymity I am not going to show them. Apparently I also received chocolates but you can imagine that they did not last very long!
The best thing about Christmas this year, was the nap I had in the bedroom after lunch (lol, just kidding).

I had a great time with family and a great chat to Nan on the phone. It was a loud and lovely day! Exactly what Christmas should be!!!

I hope everyone else had a great day too!

The best thing about Christmas, was the Christmas Bon Bon Jokes.... everyone gave me theirs, so I have quite a bit of fodder for the LOL gadget! hee hee hee

OOPS Sorry: I just realised that some of the prezzies I received earlier this month did not get in the photo.  They must be camera shy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!