Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to School...TISSUES!!!

This morning I was going to write something terribly witty and insightful about the first day of the school year.  But, when I finally dragged myself out of bed this morning and checked my emails, I had received photos from Sis.  Nos 1-5 in full school uniform, grinning from ear to ear!  Number 6 dressed up in his "day care clothes" ready for Pre-prep!
As the best Aunty in the world (I can't help it, comes naturally), my heart melted and I realised the little babies that I have rocked to sleep on occasion are big enough for SCHOOL!!  I received single photos of numbers 4 and 5 because they start Prep today.  I am so excited for them and I can't wait for the inevitable phone call this afternoon so that I can get all the details (x6!).

So I hope everyone has a nice day!
Parents who are sending their kids to school today... Congratulations!  You made it through the holidays!!!
: D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!