Friday, April 1, 2011

100

Dear Readers,

Today marks a very special occasion!  This is my 100th post.  I didn't plan on doing anything special, perhaps I wouldn't have even noticed, accept that I was reviewing my blog dashboard and noticed that yesterday was post 99.

Forgive me if you were expecting something more exciting for my 100th post, but as far as I am concerned this is enough excitement for one day!  I never thought this blog would become such an integral part of my life.  I never thought that I would spend so much time in front of my computer.  I never suspected that my silly jokes and closet writing would find its way out into the world.  I never knew that I liked taking silly photos and writing about them.  I never knew this blog lark would or even could be so much fun.

The last 100 posts have been varied and I am still finding my way.  I would also like to add, that while some of you might think that you have stepped inside my mind and discovered more than you would like... hang on tight! This ride is not over!  We have barely scratched the surface.  You haven't meet even half of my little friends that live in this magical world of mine.  You can not possibly understand the giant jigsaw puzzle that this blog will eventually complete.

Don't be discouraged friend, we will complete the puzzle together... one piece (or post) at a time.

Yours Sincerely the Creative Genius Herself
M :)