Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do you remember when...?

Do you remember when you were a kid and you had a bunch of cool stuff happen all at once.  You were so excited that you couldn't wait to tell anyone who would listen and you felt as though you were going to burst. Everything made you happy and you were so overwhelmed with the excitement of the day that you were got confused when you tried to tell someone.  That's how I feel today!

So much has happened in the last few days that I think I might just burst if I don't tell someone.  Of course, if I started it would all start pouring out in this torrent of words and you wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of it.  I wouldn't know where to start or how to stop.  It is a very odd feeling to have as an adult, this bursting feeling that you know won't go away as easily as telling someone your story.  I seem to be having this feeling a lot lately.  I wonder why that is?

If you think you are worried about what you might find when you arrive home from work tonight... spare a thought for the BFF, she is going to find me!  Now that she has read this blog, she will be worried about whether or not she will find me in one piece or if she will find lots of little bits of me after my excitement shatters and explodes all over the place.  What a mess that will make!!!