Saturday, November 26, 2011

Favourite Websites

I am well aware that I have weblinks on my blog.  I won't be talking about those.  In fact, I have so many favourite places to go when I become my cyber-self that I am thinking about adding a page to the blog just for links.  But I think that might be a job for the holidays.  Only two weeks to go.
:)

Beware, pinterest is addictive.

There are some things we can all relate to but none of us is brave enough to say them out loud.  So someone decided to blog them instead.  

The name just makes me giggle.  I'm busy procrastinating.

I only found this website today.  I'm obviously a bit behind the times.. but I agree that Parents Shouldn't Text.  FYI: this one contains a few "adult" themes. 

I don't think I need to tell you that I think the VLOGBROTHERS are AWESOME. 

Well that makes 5.  They are probably not necessarily my top 5: nor are they my most visited.  But there you go, 5 favourites. 

:) M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!