Saturday, March 3, 2012

Great Anticipation

My sister is having a baby.  I chose to name the kid Bambino... we don't know if it is a boy or a girl.  I figured that Bambino is not gender specific, so that's that.  Sis, went into hospital yesterday morning and the baby is still inside her tummy.  Tonight I went to visit with my Mum, number 1 and number 4.  I told Bambino the story of the three little pigs and there was lots of moving about inside the womb.  That was exciting.  I laid down with my head resting gently on Sis' tummy and said, "are you a boy or a girl? one kick for a boy, two kicks for a girl."  Then, my sister kicked me twice!  Much to the amusement of everyone around me. 

So, I'm being the dog.  This week the dog is feeling very unwell and very sore.  I twisted my ankle earlier this week and my neck is "wrong" (no other way to describe it).  I am very busy at work and I picked up a new class.  So now I teach every day except Wednesday.  I am really enjoying it though.  I would much rather be in the classroom... especially the air conditioned classroom!

My next post will be news of Bambino's much anticipated arrival.... I'm so excited!

:) M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!