Thankfully, the weekend ended and my week picked up. So, what has been going right this week?
- 9C understands modality and they have finally remembered how to write a thesis!
- The BFF is always running and I think she may get to where she is going one of these days. I am so grateful that she stops every once and a while to sit with me. Especially after my sad Saturday.
- I have found a relaxation technique that seems to work for me... one day I will be brave enough to share it with you.
- I have a dentist appointment on Saturday... yes this is good news.
- The literacy meeting went well this afternoon. I said what I needed to say, lead the meeting and delegated. What I really want to say is that I was confident.
- Nanny got home safely today. I'm sad that she is not "just around the corner" but I will get over that because she is happy and safe and home.
That's enough of that.