Thursday, May 10, 2012

Small and Great Mercies

Today I am thankful for..

  1. The washing fairy that keeps bringing my washing off the line and inside before I get home to do it.  While she is very naughty, I do appreciate her wonderfulness.  (We love the BFF) 
  2. Answered prayer.  I was feeling very unwell on Monday night and really needed some sleep.  I prayed and I prayed and asked God for healing and to settle me, so that I could firstly sleep, and secondly, get up in the morning and go to work.  Feeling unwell is not unusual for me, but I just had this feeling it was heading in a bad direction.  Eventually I got to sleep and got up in the morning.  I had a pretty good day at work too.
  3. I know I said this one last week... but I am really very thankful that I work where I work and do what I do.  Some days are really tough and I deal with some challenging behaviours from my students.  There is a lot of other stuff that makes it hard.  But all in all I love teaching.

"The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."
Psalm 126:3
M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!