Saturday, June 2, 2012

YAY!

Well, I am a few days late, but you will forgive me for that I am sure.

Things I'm thankful for today:

  • my new phone... I didn't realise how much I needed one until I got it.
  • 
    What having a cold feels like
    
  • the BFF
  • my Mummybear
  • Vicks Vapour Drops.  I have a cold and these darling little lollies have kept my voice in tact for teaching.  It is still a battle, but a win-able one.
  • tracky-dacks....  :) sigh...... I love my tracky-dacks.
  • pretty flowers.
  • hugs.. although no one wants to hug me right now.
This one is not just on the list.  This one gets a whole paragraph of it's own.  Seven (my little niece who is about 3 months old), had a hernia.  I am not thankful for that.  No.  I am thanful because she had an operation on Friday and now she is home and all better.  Well, almost. So, PTL for answered prayer and access to excellent medical care. 


"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.  Praise the Lord."

Psalm 150:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!