Saturday, July 7, 2012

Last Day

It is the last official day of my holidays.  I think I am just as bad as the kids when it comes to holiday mourning.  I like my pyjamas.  I like sleeping in.  I like going shopping and taking hours to decide which top looks best.  I enjoy going to silly movies and laughing out loud.  Cooking mac and cheese and browsing pinterest is a wonderful way to pass the time.  I don't wanna go back to school. 

Unfortunately the fun stuff doesn't happen if I don't have any cash in the kitty and the cash disappears quite quickly when one does not go to work. 

Usually, by this point in my holidays I am chomping at the bit to get back into the classroom.  But this time around I am sort of dreading it.  Perhaps it is due to the marking that I have been doing this week.  Perhaps it is because I have not done nearly enough planning. Perhaps I can't decide what values are the truly important ones.  Perhaps I have lost my way as a teacher.  Perhaps the little muppets have finally got the better of me. 

Perhaps (and this is far more likely)... I just like my pyjamas. 

M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!