Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Reading Hour!!! So, excited


To wrap up Book Week and get us geared up for National Literacy and Numeracy Week, tonight is The Reading Hour.  Between 6pm and 7pm tonight you grab a book or ten and read for a whole hour!!!! WOOHOO! 

I can't think of anything more wonderful to do on a Saturday night.  

If you have kids and want some title suggestions you might want to head over to Kids Book Review. If you are anything like me, you will just be raiding the book shelves at home.  I have been reading "Looking forAlaska" by John Green.  Since Christmas 2011 I have read four of John Green's novels and these have been the bulk of my "fun" reading this year.  How sad is that?! So, my plan is to finish it tonight.  I will try to start at about 6 and read until I'm done.  You have no idea how excited I am! 

On Monday I will give you an informed opinion of "Looking for Alaska" and I'm sure you are all looking forward to that. 

Later next week I will also tell you about the excitement and fun that has been happening at my school.  

So tonight is going to be fabulous.  Next week is going to be brilliant.  We all have a reason to keep going. 

By the way, I am in the middle of a great blog hop and I'm finding some great middle school blogs.  So I will share them next week too.  

Gotta go, much to do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!