Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I can't think of clever post title.



I am back today with a new word.  Sorry I have been “off the grid” for a little while, work will do that.  Not only that, my RSI has decided to flare up.  Considering how busy I have been and how much I have been doing on the laptop (even without blogging) it isn’t much of a surprise.  So, today’s word is something I wish I was. 

According to www.dictionary.com...

la·con·ic

 [luh-kon-ik]  Show IPA
adjective
using few words; expressing much in few words; concise: a laconic reply.

Before I go... here is a nice play on words and cute little cartoon to give you all a smile.  


I know a lot of people have been doing it tough of late.  I hope you are all well. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!