Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The BFF's Bday


Hi All,
This is another post that didn’t make it due to my internet connection, or lack thereof.  So, I will tell you all about yesterday first!

Yesterday was the BFF’s Birthday.  That’s right, she celebrates her birthday on Christmas Eve.  I mentioned in my last post, that it doesn’t seem fair for an angel like the BFF to share the day of her birth with Santa’s annual world trip.  So, I try to make it just about the BFF.  That is really tricky for me, because we all know that the world is all about me.  LOL.
I worked well into the night on the Eve of the Birthday so that the BFF would wake up to this…
I blew up the balloons and strung them together.  Then I taped the string to the top of  her door frame.
So when she opened the bedroom door she had to walk through the balloon "curtain" to get out!

Hagrid kept watch to say "Good Morning Birthday Girl:"
as soon as the BFF emerged from her bedroom. 

After breakfast with her Mum, the BFF did some shopping before picking me up and we went and did more shopping and had lunch and then went to the movies.  We saw, PITCH PERFECT, which was surprisingly good.  “Acca-Awesome!”  After the movie, we went home and the BFF went running!  Yeah, I think that’s weird too.   She had cake with her parents (cheesecake, white chocolate and luxury chocolates created by her Mum) and came home to a giant hug from her bestest bestie (ME).

Luv Ya Bestie!  I know you had a glorious day, because you told me you did! Welcome to club 29… 30 is just around the corner!



Now, I must acknowledge the fact that today is Christmas.  
Church was a blessed gathering.  Our family had a lovely time together.  The food and the gifts were great. The kids were exhausted and everyone had a nap after lunch… the perfect Christmas Day!  It wouldn’t be Christmas if I didn’t say…

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!