Thursday, January 17, 2013

I've been...



Cooking!

I wanted to find some quick and easy breakfast recipes for back to school.  I don’t know about other teachers, but mornings are tough for me.  I have so much to do when I get up, my brain is focused on the day ahead and the thought of food and preparing it is just too much.  So, where do you go when you need to quickly and easily find some quick and easy recipes?  Why, Pinterest of course!

On Pinterest, I ran a search for eggs, which brought up hundreds of pictures and links to recipe blogs and I found a recipe for oven baked omelettes.  Check out the pictures below.  By the way, the recipe was really simple: break eggs and mix with milk, pour into muffin tray and add extras as you like (bacon/ ham/ tomato/ mushrooms/ onion/ capsicum/ cheese).  I added different things to each one to see what I liked the most.







I probably liked all of the omelettes that I made and while they kept until the next day, I preferred to eat them fresh. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!