Sunday, October 6, 2013

For the Secondary School Teachers

I know the high school teachers don't tend to drop in here too often.  Just in case you happen to be passing by, I will tell you that I happen to be a very talented writer and you might just find something interesting and fun.  You might find a lesson idea or two, you might find some writing samples that you can share with both your colleagues and students.  

If you are interested in awesome Literacy teaching in the middle school and secondary school environment, you might want to check this out.  


You also might want to check out this excellent blog.


I have to go back to school on Tuesday after a two week break.  I've been rather enjoying myself and I have this feeling that I'm going to get detention for not doing my homework.  Isn't that silly!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!