Thursday, September 4, 2014

Today I'm Grateful For...

Psalm 126:3; NIV "The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."


  1. My laptop and my other internet enabled devices.  I'm not sure what I would do without the Internet.  I know there was a time when I didn't use the Internet at all.  I didn't spend nearly as much time in my pyjamas and I was almost always cranky.  True Story! 
  2. My Dentist - while I don't like having to visit him, he is very skilled and often goes above and beyond my expectations when it comes to providing relief.  He is, of course, rather expensive. 
  3. My job - the most important part of which, this week anyway, is the pay packet.  I can afford an expensive and excellent dentist because I get paid.  
  4. My parents - I love my parents and they would do anything (within their power) for me.  Sometimes that includes telling me truth I don't want to hear or pushing me further than I want to go.  
  5. My bed - It really is a very comfortable bed!!