Monday, December 22, 2014

It's been a while

Catching up on all the news in one post would be next to impossible.  For the reason that I have probably forgotten much of it.  

Busy is good.  I suppose, busy is good.  

There have been Christmas celebrations, shopping expeditions, friendly lunches, family arrivals, sporting finals, introductions, farewells, surprises and birthdays. All since my last post which was very short.  Let's see if we can get you up to speed on the basics. 

1. I have a boyfriend. 
2. Nanny is here! 
3. The kids are good! 
4. I'm on Holidays!!! 
5. I'm now 31.   

I think that's it.  Now that I look, it seems a bit sad really.  Perhaps the truth of it is that I'm very succinct. 

Well, that's that then.  I'm back in the saddle.  

There is plenty more to come and you will see it soon.  

I have truly missed you AGT.  The joy of blogging seemed a luxury but perhaps I should make it a necessity.  

Love