Sunday, January 4, 2015

More about the Bucket List

Today's sentence isn't technically a sentence.  It's a list. I'm going to count it as a sentence, even though it will break all the rules that I teach my students about writing good sentences.  

After yesterday's sentence, I decided I should have a bucket list which meant writing one. Unfortunately, this means that yesterday's sentence will become obsolete as a result of today's list. That has to be a metaphor for something.  


My Bucket List


1. Go to Disneyland - with my mother.

2. Travel and tour libraries, arts galleries and museums where I go.  

3. Improve Teacher Education - somehow.  

4. Raise money for improving education facilities in the developing world.  

5. Get Lost and Found in a Hedge Maze (like the one in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire but without all the scary magical obstacles). 

6. Learn Auslan - Australian Sign Language. 

7. Learn greetings in at least 20 different languages.

8. Attend the BFF's Wedding - unfortunately, I have no control over this one. 

9. Learn how to make 10 different balloon animals  

10. Visit (spend at least two nights in) the capital cities of Australia. 

11. Have one room in my house dedicated to books, where the walls are lined with bookshelves and there are big comfortable chairs in the center of the room for reading and contemplation.  

12. Build a Snowman.

13. Tell Grandma that I'm Happy! 

14. De-clutter. 

15. Marry Him.  


That's that then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!