Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pins become reality.. or do they?

My Pinterest followers may have noticed that I pinned a lot of photos of nail art this morning.  If you are really smart, you probably worked out that I went to get a manicure today and I wanted a picture to show my nail technician.  
Check out my style board on Pinterest to see the designs that I pinned and visit the websites that are linked to find out how you can recreate the designs or use them for inspiration.   

I decided on a variation of the design pictured below.  


Source
Sentence A Day: I have come to the conclusion that I need to work on explaining myself.  There have been a number of occasions recently, when I asked for something and did not get it.  I said please and thank you but I didn't describe what I wanted and I got something different.  Does the realisation that I need to describe what I want more thoroughly/ simply, count as personal growth?  I'm going with yes.