Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's been a while

I don't need 7 sentences to tell you about last week.  I don't even need 1 sentence. 

I only need one word... Headache. 

I suppose I could turn that into a sentence... or 7. 

Last week I had a headache. 
On Monday, I woke up and felt okay, but tired.  I went to work. By lunch, my shoulders were tight and sore.  
At 4 pm I went out for coffee with a teacher friend.  I got home at 5:30 and went to bed. 

Tuesday- woke up feeling icky.  Went to work - kept working until 3pm when I heated up my lunch and took it to a meeting.  Went home with a headache.  Slept. 
Wednesday - had lots of work to do.  Blew it off to sleep. Saw HIM and HIS kids. Went to bed early. 
Thursday - went to work with a headache. 
Friday - went shopping and got my eyebrows waxed.  Came home with a headache and went to bed. 

You might be wondering what I did on the weekend?  I slept and worked and worked some more.  He took me out on Saturday night for Valentines day.  
Sunday- church, work, bed. 

The last two days I have felt okay until I get home and I realise how tired and sore and tired I am.  Yes, I know I put tired in there twice.  I am twice as tired. 

That's that then.