Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A different kind of Bucket List


I have been checking out online bucket lists in the last day or so.  It never ceases to amaze me what you can find on the internet!  There are bucket lists for couples, for teenage girls, teen boys, best friends and families.  There are travel bucket lists, stay at home bucket lists, bucket lists for readers, movie buffs, Potterheads and animal lovers.   

As my eye ran over the images and read the myriad of destinations, activities, life events and honourable goals, I realised something that had never occurred to me before.  It also occurred to me that the revelation that is true for me is probably true for a lot of you, too.  =D I'm about to drop some philosophy on you, ready?

While there are lots of things I would like to do, there are a whole lot of things I have already done!  In fact, many of the goals and activities that other people are placing on their bucket lists are on my "been there, done that' list.  Therefore, I am going to share my new and different Bucket List with you. Here is my list of stuff that I have done!  Stuff that other people dream about.  Stuff that I once dreamed about and thought I would never do.  Stuff that some people will never do.  Stuff that some people are planning right now.  Stuff that is pretty cool!!

Here's the plan.
Today I will share with you a few of the items on the lists I've seen.  All of which I have done.  =)

Next time, I will share some more with you- there are so many, I think it will be better to spread them out a bit- finally I will share some travel type ones with you too. 

You all know Shelly!!

 
You have met Nora!

 

They were both short vacations but they were worth it!
Just us girls!!
While I don't live with her now, me and my BFF did live in the same house for a time.
Note: we never walked around in our underwear!!

 
Please note: I sourced all the images from Pinterest.  Some of them had links to websites, some didn't. 

That's that, for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!