Friday, November 10, 2017

Got to be Kitten Me Right Meow

Meowm is doing a terrible job of keeping up around here lately, so I decided to pounce in!

Here are some photos of me...


I'm sooo beautiful!

Okay, hoomans, you're done... see ya later.

Kitties... I know you're out there.  The rest of this post is for you! Meow, meow meeeow... No I'm not translating for the humans.

I want to tell you about the meowst pawsome puurrblication for cats!    It's called Pussweek and it's meowgic!  In fact, I just supuurrvised while Meowm ordered issue #5.  It's FUR kitties BY kitties.

You gotta check it out. Right Meow! www.pussweekmag.com

Just in case you need more convincing.  There are some very important issues that are covered in this magazine including types of litter, scratching posts, the addictive propawties of catnip and that's just issue one!  There are stories from real life everyday cats and the latest issue has some tuna-tastic articles about famous cats around the world.

Of course, I know there are some of you hoomans still reading this... because you silly pawple just can't follow directions.  If you are, now you know what to get your kitties for Christmas!  There are some great gift packs available in the Puss Week store, just in time for Cat Prezzie day.

While you're there, you can check out the other meowchandise available.  There are posters, collar pins, stickers and more.  These are just a few of my favourite collar pins that you can buy in the store.


Now, click on one of the links and get shopping.  

Go on! 

Meow!