Friday, November 17, 2017

What is CASEing Anyway?

Hi everyone,
Late again... for good reason.  I was spending time with my uncle this week.  Family comes first.

A few weeks ago, when I shared my latest cards with you (Check it out here), I mentioned that I had CASEd a card.  I promised that I would explain, so here I am, ready to fill you in.  CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.  CASEing is when you see a card (or a photo of a card) and you use it to inspire your own creations.  The important part of this is that you acknowledge the original card creator.  If you publish your card on a blog or in a video, link to the original card.  Share the love as well as the ideas.  If you want to watch how a stamping expert CASEs a card, check out this video by Catherine Pooler and check out her blog post here.



When CASEing, you can copy anything about a card, copy most of it or just one element.  Change it up using whatever you already have in your stash.  Here are some cards that I have CASEd recently.

My Birthday KISS cards based on some Thank you KISS cards made by Catherine Pooler.  Click here to see her blog post and video.

Catherine's Cards



I love these Birthday Cards...



This next set of cards was CASEd from a card I saw on Pinterest.  I LOVE Pinterest!

Pinterest Card from the Singing Scrapper (click to see her blog)



I made a set of these that I am planning to give as a gift set.



Christmas is coming.... School is nearly finished for the year.  It's a busy time.  Take some time to breathe and look after yourself.  Relax.  

See ya next week...