Friday, December 1, 2017

Happy 1st of December

There are only a few weeks left in 2017 and there is so much I want to fit into the rest of this year! Right now, I'm focusing on finishing report cards.  Ending the school year is always such a busy time.  There is so much happening.



It's also the beginning of Advent, a time when Christians prepare for the coming of Jesus.  We often get very caught up with preparations of Christmas- parties, sending out cards, carolling, charity drives, family gatherings, gift shopping, gift wrapping, cooking, baking, church activities and more.  The Christmas season is such a busy time too.  That's why Advent is so important to Christians.  It's a time when we need to consciously set aside time and be still before God.  The real preparation we need to do is in our hearts.

Over the next few weeks... I will revisit some of my favourite posts from previous years.  We will look at gift guides, shopping, gift wrapping and more.  I will also have some tips to help you survive all that social activity! We will look at some more card craft.  Finally, we will wrap up the year AND see how I have progressed with my 2017 goals.

Like I said, the year might be nearly over, but the rest of the year will be totally packed.

This time next week, I will be on HOLIDAYS!!!

The countdown is on!